Since our inception in 1990 into the relocation, furniture delivery and storage business in Westchester, New York, Tri-state One Rate Movers have grown to expand our customer base to the entire tri-state area.
We are a full service mover who specializes in:
- Residential Move
- Office and Commercial Move
- Local, Long Distance, or Overseas
- Non-Stop weekly Express Service between the tri-state area to Boston, Philadelphia, Florida and California
- Storage (Climate controlled rooms, any size available)
- Auto Transport
- At Tri-state One Rate Movers, our licensed, knowledgeable staff strives to provide friendly, personal assistance to make your move as stress free as possible.
- Some of our staff even has a flare for knowing where furniture should be placed for perfect form and function.
Here are some of the additional services that we provide:
- Packing and unpacking
- Special handling of fragile items (antiques, art work, heirloom, etc)
- Computer integration and set up
- Home theater installation and set up
- Flat screen TV mounting
- Piano delivery and set up
- Pool table delivery and set up
- Window treatment installation
- Mirror and picture hanging
- Home cleaning
- Rubbish removal
Customer satisfaction is our goal. We strive to provide the best service in the industry. So give us a call and come see why thousands of customers attest to our service and dedication. We would like to count you among them.
Fully Licensed Insured and BondedInsurance Coverage: We are fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Standard moving insurance is included in the flat rate price. Additional insurance can be secured on the day of the move. If you wish to purchase additional relocation insurance, we recommend Baker International, an agent of AIG. Baker International is head and shoulders above what any moving company can offer. 30-day guaranteed claim resolution, 90 days of free storage insurance, fire, theft and acts of God are all covered under Baker’s policies.
Tip: If you have renters or homeowners insurance, you may already be covered or be able to purchase and inexpensive rider. Check with your agent.
Payment Options: Cash, certified check, money order, major credit cards