Professional Piano Movers in NY, DC, CT, Boston, Greenwich, White Plains and Miami
We will move your piano anywhere. Whether it is a spinet, upright, baby grand or concert grand, trust us to be your professional piano mover!
The most important part of piano moving is packing the piano. This means wrapping the piano in a series of blankets so that the surface of the piano isn’t scuffed or gouged (refinishing a piano can be very expensive). Making sure the piano is moved in a way that avoids damaging bumps and scrapes is a piano mover’s second most important task. Any professional piano mover worth their salt will have special tools for the job: like a piano dolly (a heavy duty 4-wheeled dolly with uni-directional wheels that can support a piano’s weight) and a piano board (a long board that the piano is strapped to for the purpose of moving the piano).
• Full-time office staff that work together to give you the service you deserve
• Climate Controlled Trucks and Trailers
• Air-Ride Equipped Vans with Rail-Lift Gates
• Experienced Piano Movers with the necessary expertise and equipment
• ATV shuttle vehicle, e-track piano moving boards, custom dollies, etc.
• Two-Man Teams on every piano move, working in sync, day after day
• No outside parties – Tri-state One Rate Movers handles 100% of the move
• Affordable Valuation on every Piano move, with no preconceived limits
• We come HIGHLY recommended amongst our peers.